Automatic Mango Fruit Juice Processing Line Equipment for
We provide turn key project for beverage filling line, which it is juice
/ pulp, milk, drinking water, juice and others.
1) The fruit juice production line has compact structure, complete
control system, easy operation and highdegree of automation.
2) To change bottle shape, the operator only needs to replace the
star-wheel,inlet bottle screw and arc guide plate.
3) The parts contacting media are made from 316L and have no
process blind angles to enable easycleaning.
4) High speed filling valve, guarantees liquid has precise level
and no wasteis incurred.
5) The capping head applies a constant magnetic torque device to
secure cappingquality and prevent damage to the bottle cap.
6) The control system has the function of control producing speed,
cap shortagedetection, bottle block auto stop and production
7) The machine applies a highly effective cap arranging system that
hascomplete self control and protective device.
8) The machine is equipped with a complete overload protection
device that cansecure equipment and the operator effectively.
9) Main electric components and pneumatic components apply world
10) Controlled by PLC and long warranty
Welcome to visit our factory here in Shanghai to see our machines
and talk with our engineers face to face.
Our first factory is as following:
Our second factory is as following:
We have provided equipments to the following famous companies: Coca
Cola, Pepsi Cola, Nestle, Wahaha, Robust, Taizinai, Bright, Danone,
|Payment Terms||L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, Credit Card, Western Union, Money Order,
|Minimum Order||1 Set|
|Lead Time / Delivery Time||45 Day(s)|
|Delivery Details||Usually is 45 days, finally depends on customer's demand.|
|Loading Info||By vessel or by train.|
|Packing Info||Packed in worthy of shipment.|
|Target Market(s)||North America, Oceania, Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe,
Africa(except Middle East), Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan, Latin
America, Japan & Korea, Middle East & South Asia, Western
& Southern Europe, Northern Europe, Central & Southern
Asia, Middle East|